Your Qna     New Questions     About Qna
EQNA is a growing interactive people-knowledge network with more than 120,000 questions and 450,000 answers from over 55,000 members worldwide. With all friendly functions, EQNA will be a fun place to join, share and discover knowledge, an open net space allowing you to connect with other people having specialized knowledge or ones with same interests to yours. EQNA login features secured logins using Twitter and Facebook enable you to place questions without sharing your personal information to us. Lets get out and join our community today!
Ask a Question


my wife is always telling me to charge my cell phone I keep telling her it's already paid for.
I have friends in China/Hong Kong and Southeast Asia who were considering visa applications this year.
I received a VISA traveler Cheque from out of state and issued by CITICORP I am wondering do I go to Citicorp or to my bank?
i currently have working visa till 2 months.and someone wants to hire me here in japan.what should we do and what are the requirements.
Tags: working
David Stout
like one of those phone cards or something?
I will be going as a guest with my Fianc'e who will be attending a conference there for the company he works for. He said we need a VISA I don't think we do.
Maxim Puzin
Much like other companies such as Wal-Mart, etc we are inquiring about getting a Visa/MasterCard with our logo that customers can apply for through that VIsa/MC financial company but perhaps get points or credits towards our services. We don't want to be the financial institution that handles the billing or even the credit portion of it just be the logo on the card and perhaps offer points/credits when they use that card anywhere to use at our facility. Please point us in the right direction.